Yields 4-6 servings
Filled with ripe avocados, fresh tomatoes, red onions, and spices, this Zesty Guacamole is jam-packed with flavor and ready to eat in just five minutes.
It makes the perfect dip for chips, toppings for tacos and burritos, and spreads for sandwiches!
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 4 ripe avocados
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeds removed, diced
- 4 tablespoons diced red onion (about 1/4 of onion)
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic (or 1 garlic clove, minced)
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander, chopped (optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cut avocados in half, remove the pit, and scoop out the middle into a medium bowl.
- Add lime juice and mash with a fork until reaches your desired consistency.
- Add in tomatoes, red onion, garlic, and cilantro. Gently stir to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve immediately or if you have time, refrigerate for at least 30 minutes until ready to serve.