Yields 12 Bliss Balls
Avocado Bliss Balls
A great after dinner treat or a convenient snack on the run.
15 minPrep Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1 medium ripe avocado
- 285 g chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- Extra coconut, chopped nuts, extra chocolate chips or cocoa to roll balls in
- Dice the avocado and whizz in the blender until smooth. Add cocoa.
- Roughly chop 140 g of the chop chips and set aside.
- Melt remaining chips in the microwave.
- Add avocado/cocoa mix to melted chocolate mix and add reserved chocolate chips. Stir together.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Using a heaped teaspoon roll into small balls. Roll in the extra nuts/coconut/cocoa/choc chips.
- Chill in refrigerator until ready to eat.